IZY, faster than by coach or carpooling!
The speed and comfort of the train
Paris is less than two and a half hours away
Fares start at just €10
Fares which match your desires
The eco-friendly choice
Choosing the train means opting for a sustainable means of transport!
Paris is less than two and a half hours away!
IZY is simple and efficient: No traffic jams, 2 hours faster than a coach and 1 hour faster than carpooling. Our trains take you from the heart of Brussels to central Paris in no time and with one daily service on weekdays and two services on Fridays and Sundays, you are sure to make the most of your stay. Perfect conditions for a city break with family or friends!
A range of fares to suit your travel needs
IZY offers the possibility of travelling between Brussels and Paris for the same price as carpooling. With fares starting at just €10, the train journey between the two capitals has never been so cheap. Even better, you get to choose your fare from a range of available categories: No guaranteed seat, Folding Seat, Standard Seat and even a Standard XL option for greater comfort. IZY also offers special rates for children and people with reduced mobility.
Choosing to travel by train means choosing a sustainable means of transport!
Did you know that when you travel between Brussels and Paris with IZY, you emit 5 times less CO2eq than by bus*, 15 times less CO2eq than by car* and 30 times less CO2eq than by plane*? IZY is committed to reducing its environmental impact. Take an active part in solutions against global warming with IZY!
*Comparison made based on the following data:
(1) Average O2eq emissions per passenger travelling 1 km on board IZY, calculated based on the following data: annual energy consumption of IZY trains (in 2019), number of kilometres travelled by passengers on board of IZY (in 2019), CO2eq emission factors attributed to traction energy produced in Belgium and France.
(2) Distance travelled by rail for a journey between Paris and Brussels on board of IZY.
(3) Average CO2eq emissions per passenger travelling 1 km on a long-distance coach trip (diesel), according to the carbon base of ADEME (French Agency for Ecological Transition).
(4) Average CO2eq emission per passenger travelling 1 km by car on a long-distance trip, according to ADEME's carbon base.
(5) Distance travelled by a passenger traveling from Paris to Brussels by car or coach (Mappy, "fastest route" option).
(6) Average CO2eq emissions per passenger equivalent travelling 1 km on a mixed (passenger and cargo) aircraft for a journey of < 500 km, based on the TARMAAC calculation (Traitements et Analyses des Rejets ÉMis dans l'Atmosphère par l'Aviation Civile) of the DGAC (Direction Générale de l'Aviation Civile française).
(7) Distance travelled by a passenger by air from Paris to Brussels (great circle distance calculated from the respective geographical coordinates of the two airports).